Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 .....::::: Blo0D - W4rr!0rZ :::::.....
lebaobei123 Offline

01.08.2019 05:51
n football society; a new neighborhood Antworten

I have no idea why Jonathan Martin left the Miami Dolphins but as more time moves on, it seems like Richie Incognito is a special kind of disgusting human being. Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. There are absolutely and positively limits to what is tolerated and accepted when it comes to hazing and harassing as a player, and this was way over the line. Should Jonathan Martin have stood up for himself more? Perhaps, but I am sure he feared even more isolation than he has already experienced, so you kind of roll with the punches - to a point. There is not a human being on the planet that does not have a breaking point when it comes to handling pressure because we are biological not mechanical in our physiology. And given the same circumstances, many would exit the environment if they felt there was no respect for themselves as a human being and their life was threatened. If I was to take sides, I would take the side of Martin because he is educated; his family is educated. Stanford and Harvard are places of advanced human evolution. I doubt Richie Incognito is educated after being kick out of both the University of Oregon and Nebraska. Again, moments like this make football players look like idiots of the highest kind and there are quite a few. And there are others of the extreme opposite that represent themselves with class and dignity of the highest level. The truth is that in high level football, sometimes you have to be aggressive and other times analytical, and those moments interact countless times over the course of a season and game. But that is controllable and accepted. I think that what Martin was experiencing he could not rationalize or accept as controllable or acceptable. A football locker room sometimes - and I do want to emphasize sometimes - is a very intimidating place. There is immense money to be earned from people in the majority of cases coming from no money. There is a constant and tangible pressure to compete against another team, another player on another team, other players on your team and in many ways, yourself. There is little gratification in winning because within 12 hours after you win, all discussion is about the next game and how to win that one. College football is not the same. You have more "friends" that you will have at any point of your life because youre all similar in age and experience. In pro football as a rookie who is not starting and contributing, youre lucky if you have two "friends." Playing and being a part of the starters group would accelerate to more than two because of one word: respect. When you start, it is like moving up in football society; a new neighborhood of similar real estate value. That is one of the reasons that this is a bit confusing in that Jonathan Martin did start and played right beside Incognito, and truth is they need each other to excel as individual players. But I wonder if Incognito resented Martins education and class - a Stanford product that was a first round pick and is naturally athletic -and I cant help but wonder how many other players accepted this and enhanced it. Whether it is Justin Blackmon, Aldon Smith, Brandon Meriweather and others of less notoriety, the opportunity and the benefits of the opportunity are being thrown away. Coaches want dependability and performance and of the two, the first is more important than the second because without the first you cant create the second. In retrospect, it is so easy to express what should have been done; Martin should have stood up for himself more, Incognito should grow up and act like an adult and Joe Philbin should be in touch with his team to a much higher degree. The people who make decisions on free agent personal should put a bigger emphasis on character. There is lots of blame to go around. In the end, the truth may be out there but no guarantee of it becoming public knowledge. One career is destroyed - Incognito - while one is in the balance - Martin. And yes, the sport of football takes another shot as to the quality of people involved. There are many; we just dont hear about them as we have with Incognito. What a contradiction of a last name. Shawn Kelley Jersey . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter. Joey Gallo Rangers Jersey . -- Oakland Athletics third baseman Scott Sizemore has undergone surgery on his left knee to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. http://www.texasrangersshop.com/rangers-...oo-choo-jersey/. Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4. Nomar Mazara Rangers Jersey .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season. Texas Rangers Jerseys . -- Kole Calhoun homered and drove in three runs, Albert Pujols also went deep and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Chicago White Sox 8-4 Friday night.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- Given an opportunity by the Twins, Chris Colabello is showing his gratitude by driving in runs at a record-setting pace. Colabellos four RBIs carried Minnesota to a 12-inning, 6-4 win over the Tampa Bay Rays on Wednesday night as the Twins 30-year-old designated hitter torrid streak. After homering for the second straight night and driving in the winning runs with a 12th-inning single, Colabello has a league-leading 26 RBIs, tying the franchise record for games before the end of April set by Kirby Puckett in 1994. The Twins have six games left this month. "RBIs are a product of opportunity, and Im thankful to this coaching staff for believing in me enough to put me in the middle of this order, and to the guys in front of me for getting on base," said Colabello, whos also set a club record for RBIs in the first 20 games, passing Mickey Vernon (1955) and Brant Alyea (1970). "My job is to knock them in, and it just so happens this month theres quite a few of them." Colabellos game-winning hit came off Josh Lueke (0-1) after hits by Joe Mauer and Trevor Plouffe. Casey Fien (1-0) got the win and Glen Perkins pitched the 12th inning for his fourth save. Colabello drove in Minnesotas first two runs with a fourth-inning home run off Rays starter Jake Odorizzi, his third homer of the season. "Its quite an honour when you start getting mixed in with names like that," Colabello said. "You start to realize how special this game is, how special the opportunity to be here is. Its certainly something Ill remember for a long time." Colabello drovee in 17 runs in 55 games for the Twins last season, his first in the major leagues.dddddddddddd "Thats a pretty special thing for a guy who, as he put it, played in beer leagues a couple years ago," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire. "Hes made some adjustments and well see how long he can keep it going, but hes putting a lot of great swings out there, driving the baseball." Matt Joyce drove in the Rays first two runs with a ground ball in the first and a sacrifice fly in the third off Twins starter Mike Pelfrey. Pelfrey gave up six hits, three walks and three earned runs in five innings. Odorizzi pitched 3 1-3 innings, giving up four runs on five hits and striking out five, all consecutively. He gave up hits or walks to five straight Twins in the fourth, and left after Eduardo Escobars sacrifice fly gave the Twins a 3-2 lead. Sam Fuld, playing in his first game with the Twins, had two hits, including a single to right that put Minnesota up 4-2 in the fourth. Anthony Swarzak and Fien each pitched 2 1-3 scoreless innings of relief for the Twins. NOTES: Fuld, who played the last three seasons with the Rays, got a warm ovation when he came up to bat in the third inning. ... Twins RHP Matt Guerrier, coming back from right elbow surgery, has been promoted to Triple-A Rochester from Double-A New Britain. ... Minnesota OF Oswaldo Arcia, on the 15-day disabled list because of a strained right wrist, could start a minor league rehab assignment next week. ... Minnesota RHP Ricky Nolasco (1-2) and Tampa Bay LHP Erik Bedard (0-0) are Thursdays scheduled starters. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz