Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 32 mal aufgerufen
 .....::::: Blo0D - W4rr!0rZ :::::.....
lebaobei123 Offline



Beiträge: 130

01.08.2019 05:50
heart of the nations capital that forced Antworten

OTTAWA - Tonights NHL game between the Ottawa Senators and the Toronto Maple Leafs has been postponed following the shootings on Parliament Hill. The NHL says the date and time of the rescheduled game will be announced at a later date. We are shocked and deeply saddened by todays tragic events on Parliament Hill and in downtown Ottawa, said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk in a statement. Our collective thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims as well as with all Members of Parliament and staff who have had to manage through todays difficult circumstances. Hockey is certainly secondary to these types of tragic events and we know our fans stand alongside us with the leagues decision to postpone tonights game. A gunman opened fire this morning, killing a soldier at the National War Memorial before injuring a security guard on Parliament Hill, where he was reportedly shot dead by Parliaments sergeant-at-arms. The shooting at the memorial was one of three separate shootings in the heart of the nations capital that forced Parliament Hill into lockdown. Authorities confirmed shots had been fired inside Parliament, at the National War Memorial and near the Rideau Centre shopping mall. The Ottawa Hospital confirmed in a statement that it received three patients, two of which were in stable condition. In a statement the NHL said it wishes to express its sympathy and prayers to all affected by the tragic events in Ottawa. The Leafs, who played the Islanders last night in New York, did not have a morning skate at Canadian Tire Centre. A spokesman said the team was safe at its hotel, which is not far from Parliament Hill. The Toronto Maple Leaf Hockey Club extends its deepest condolences to the family and friends of all affected by the tragic events in downtown Ottawa today, the team said in a statement. The Club supports the National Hockey League’s decision to postpone tonight’s scheduled meeting with the Ottawa Senators. We have been witness today to some terrible events but are thankful to those brave men and women for their tireless service in protecting everyone’s safety. Surreal scene outside of our hotel right now, Leafs forward Joffrey Lupul tweeted. Lot of very brave police officers we should all be very proud of. The Senators skated at Canadian Tire Centre, which is located about 30 minutes outside of the downtown core. In April 2013, the NHL postponed a game between the Bruins and Senators after the Boston Marathon bombing. Those teams played the game the day after the regular season ended. On their official Twitter account, the Senators wrote: Our thoughts are with everyone involved in what is happening on Parliament Hill and Confederation Square this morning. Stay safe, Ottawa. Kelly Oubre Jr. Suns Jersey . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. Mikal Bridges Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. http://www.officialsunsfanstore.com/lean...uns-jersey/.com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. Jason Kidd Jersey . The three goals bring Messis career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games -- including friendlies -- breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927. The 26-year-old Messi was already the clubs all-time leading scorer in official games. Messi assured Barcelonas fans they will enjoy his goals for years to come, saying "as long as people want me, I will stay here. George King Suns Jersey . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL. CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen opened a two-stroke lead in the Irish Open, while Rory McIlroy missed the cut by a shot Friday at Fota Island. Ilonen had a 3-under 68 to reach 10 under. He opened with a course-record 64 on Thursday. The 34-year-old Finn birdied his opening hole, followed with eight straight pars, then had four birdies and two bogeys on the back nine. "I wanted to at least get to 10-under par and I did that," Ilonen said. "It wasnt as easy today and I didnt hit the ball that well but I putted well and it was good enough." Northern Irelands Graeme McDowell (66), Englands Robert Rock (66) and Frances Romain Wattel (65) were tied for second at 8 under, and three-time major champion Padraig Harrington (67) was 6 under.dddddddddddd The loss of McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, was a blow to event organizers. He followed his opening 74 with a 69 to miss the cut for the second straight year in the national open. McIlroy had a double bogey on par-5 fourth after his tee shot clipped a tree and ricocheted out of bounds and over the fence into the adjoining Fota Island Wildlife Park. "Ill be back next year and try and do better," McIlroy said. ' ' '

 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz